header

header

Monday 18 August 2014

University


Hey Guys!
so I am totally new to the blogger zone soooo... forgive me .... also if you can tell the computer is not my strong point so ... bear with me!

In thought i would start blogging as you can tell by the title because  I am about to enter a new phase to my life.....UNIVERSITY! After 2 years of struggling through sixth form and my A levels (British Student!) and I got there it was finally all worth it and I am so happy, although at the same time completely and utterly terrified!!! There is so many things to think about and my head is completely spinning but for a positive reason! However I am also once again struggling with my anxiety because so many things are out of my control, so my mission is to KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON! (so British I know! ;) )

Keep it Peachy! XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment