header

header

Thursday 21 August 2014

TMI TAG!!

Hi there everyone soo as I am new to the bloggersphere I thought id let you know a little more about me by doing the TMI tag!! enjoy....
1: What are you wearing? I am currently wearing a loose fitting denim dress with tights (getting a little chillier in the UK now) and a pink scarf with grey hearts on from Matalan which I <3!
2: Ever been in love? Yes, I am currently in love! I have an amazing boyfriend who I have been with for 3 years! <3
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? nop! my current boyfriend is my first and we are still going strong.
4: How tall are you? 5″9 Im a giant for a girl really however it does come in useful (just not when wearing heels!)
5: How much do you weigh? .........no comment ;)
6: Any tattoos? nope, don't plan to either I like some on other people but its all just to permanent for me, and I don't think i could decide on something that I'm going to like forever....
7: Any piercings? I have just one piercing in each ear but hoping to get my cartilage done in one ear soon.... if I'm brave enough ;)
8: OTP? not got a clue what this means?? help me out ... anyone? :)
9: Favorite Show? this is such a hard question there are lots of programmes i enjoy but here is a few... Mrs Browns Boys, GBBO (great british bake off), QI, 8 out of ten cats, Doctor who, Gossip girl.... and many more.....
10: Favorite bands? QUEEN!!! and the beatles I really love old bands! And hillsong (christian band)
11: Something you miss? Childhood, and my parents being together and my brother being around basically family times.
12: Favorite song? wow this is difficult but I'd definitley say anything QUEEN but a really love somebody to love (but don't hold me to that!)
13: How old are you? I am 18 years old, will be 19 in November 2014 :(
14: Zodiac sign? Scorpio
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Kind,caring, makes me laugh, a loving person.
16: Favorite Quote? 'Music expresses that which cannot be put into words'
17: Favorite actor? Ben Affleck & Leonardo Dicaprio
18: Favorite color? Pink and blue but I like most colours :)
19: Loud music or soft? Both I could never decide!
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? Bed or to play piano or cuddle my dog.
21: How long does it take you to shower? Depends if I'm in a rush 10 mins if not 15-20mins
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It really does change, in total if I do everything about an hour, but usually about 20 mins.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? only with my brother when we were younger but hey I still love him ;)
24: Turn on? Physical: dark hair, stubble (I'm a sucker for a bit of facial hair ;)) and slender but with muscle ( not so specifically bothered though) and Personality, fun, but calm when I need them to be, funny, polite/gentlemanly, loving .... a fan of PDA (because I don't care what others think)... although I wouldn't go too far ;) 
25: Turn off? Rudeness! my pet peeve (use your manners fella's) (this includes things like sexism/racism etc its all rude)
26: The reason I joined Blogger? I decided to start blogging because I wanted to have a voice on things and record bits of my life that I don't want to forget ( just for me really)
27: Fears? illness, crime ( the world imploding basically) and not being loved/not having a family of my own
28: Last thing that made you cry? The dentist (they told me I had to have 8 black fillings ..... they were wrong luckily... got a 2nd opinion!)
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Last night and this morning , i said I love you to my boyfriend last night and my mum this morning.
30: Meaning behind your blog Name? long story short me and my best friend were going to Thorpe park (theme park in UK) and we were trying to come up with a youtube channel name and I was drinking peach juice and I love music and I play the piano and we came up with Peach Perfect (play on words basically) also I like peachy colours
31: Last book you read? Jamaica Inn by Daphne de Maurier
32: The book you’re currently reading? The White Queen by Phillipa Gregory
33: Last show you watched? Educating Yorkshire: One year on.
34: Last person you talked to? My mum.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Boyfriend.
36: Favourite food? Roast dinners!!
37: Place you want to visit? EVERYWHERE!!!
38: Last place you were? My house or My grandparents house.
39: Do you have a crush? yes.
40: Last time you kissed someone? 2 days ago when I last saw my boyfriend :P
41: Last time you were insulted? Can't remember.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? cola or apple.
43: What instruments do you play? Piano, clarinet , bit of guitar and singing
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My antique ring my dad bought me for my 18th birthday.
45: Last sport you played? Tennis ...  I guess.
46: Last song you sang? you're never fully dressed without a smile - from Annie the musical
47: Favourite chat up line? ....life tip ....no one likes chat-up lines!
48: Have you ever used it? nope.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 2 days ago. (unless you count my mum or my brother)
50: Who should answer these questions next? Teenage Workaholic ( if you have not already done this one! xoxo)
Keep it Peachy! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love this! have already done this tag but thanks for the nomination:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for a Liebster blog award! Check out my blog for more info :)
    http://teenworkaholic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete