header

header

Thursday 28 August 2014

The British tag!


I am British so I thought I'd give this a go.....

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?

Well, I have minimum 3 a day perhaps more, if I have a bad day then countless... but I don't have sugar in my tea I have sweeteners instead!


2.Favourite part of your roast? 

My favourite part of a roast has to be gravy and roast potatoes.... although I like everything in a roast!

3.Favourite dunking biscuit?

My favourite dunking biscuit is a Rich tea ...yes don't judge I know they break off in your tea but I'm good with timing :)

 

4.Favourite quintessentially British past time?

My favourite British past time has to be afternoon tea! I'm taking my mum for her 50th birthday present to have afternoon tea in a London hotel!

 

5.Favourite British word/phrase? 

Jolly Good!!

6.Favourite Cockney rhyming slang?

Auntie Joanna or the old Joanna = Piano

7.Favourite British sweet?

Its between a sherbet dip-dab and flying saucers.

 

8.what would your pub be called?

The Dusty Piano.

 

9.Number 1 British person.

Well obviously the Queen that goes without saying! but other than her I think I would have to say Stephen Fry he is soooo clever!

10.Favourite British shop/restaurant.

My favourite British shop would either have to be Harrods, Whittards (tea shop), or good old Marks&Spencer's.

11. what British pop song pops into your head?

Anything Queen or Beatles, but I class Queen as Rock.... so probably Hey Jude by the Beatles.

12.Marmite??

Yuck!!

Hope you liked it!
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'
Keep it Peachy! XoXo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment