header

header

Monday 12 January 2015

Movie Monday!!


Hello everyone!! so I wanted to start the week with a film review, I went to see 'Into the Woods' on Saturday night and I have to say I really enjoyed it, although I can see how it would not be to everyones tastes.
This film is based on an amalgamation of fairy-tales including Cinderella,Rapunzel,Red riding hood and Jack and the Beanstalk. It is also a disney film and a musical!!. The cast is full of wonderful actors and actresses most of the cast are well known. The main plot line and the fairytales are surrounding two characters, the Baker and the Bakers' wife, played by Emily Blunt and James Corden. who are both fantastic and have surprisingly good voices. Then the rest of the cast include, Johnny Depp, Anna Kendrick and Meryl Streep. 




The Storyline is very good and there are lots of unexpected moments, However is also appropriate for children, as is rated PG. Overall it is a very good film, I would say it isn't as feel good as you're typical Disney, however the plot is more interesting.

Here is the trailer and then the introductory song which is great.... all the songs are available on spotify.

Into the Woods Trailer
Into the Woods Prologue Song/Soundtrack link

I would highly recommend this film to all Disney lovers!!

Keep it Peachy! XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment