header

header

Sunday 11 January 2015

Im back!! Happy 2015!!



Helloo blogging world!! I'm back i have had a bit of a break from blogging but I'm now back its the new year and I want to concentrate on my blog a lot more!! Hopefully I will be blogging twice a week not sure when they will be scheduled yet but I will figure that out once I start. I had a really nice Christmas and New year at home, went back to uni for exams week, finished that and now I have another three weeks off which seems utterly insane in my mind, however i am going to use these three weeks to better myself and get my life back on track. Starting unfortunately with my diet, Christmas has done so much damage to my appetite and snacking habits, so I am on a mission to kick them in the but. Hopefully if I have that sorted by the time i go back to uni, I will join the gym and I WILL go minimum of once a week. I decided that to be honest its nothing to do with wanting to loose weight... although that would be an added bonus.... its more that I feel tired all the time and have a lack of energy and motivation, so I'm hoping this will help get rid of this feeling, plus making myself more healthy overall!
This is one of my goals for 2015.... my other goals include.....

  • Volunteer at a folk festival ( which I went to last year as part of the audience)
  • Go to Canada with my family
  • Go on holiday with friends/boyfriend/both!
  • Do some work and work experience- I would like to earn some money and learn about the industry I study about.
  • I also would really like to go to a Christian festival
  • I would also like to be more organised in life in general.
These are my goals so far, I guarantee i will add some more as the year goes on but i will let you know!!
Keep it Peachy!! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment